Friday, April 18, 2014

10 months/ 29 months

I am terribly behind again.  In my defense, I have had more than my hands full taking care of the kids and the task of showing/selling the house.  Finally we are under contract and set to close mid May.  I'm extremely excited to be moving to Ponte Vedra, it has been a very long time since I've lived there.  It is such a great city to raise a family in and I'm ready to be back by the BEACH!  My kids are growing up too fast I can't stand it!  Ruby will be 11 months old next Tuesday and Wyatt is almost 2 and a half! Time slow down please!!  I know it won't so I'm savoring it all every day and getting as many squeezes, cuddles, and kisses as I can because I know life is so short.  Ruby has been walking for over a month now- she is such a mobile, happy, cheerful, laid back, playful little girl it is such a huge blessing!  Wyatt is playing better with her now that she's walking and to him is probably more desirable as a play mate than she was before.  We still have quarrels and all, but that's normal, I'll take him being nicer to her at least half the time any day! Wyatt's speech has improved so much.  I am very thankful to his speech therapist, Miss Gene...she's been so great and Wyatt LOVES doing his therapy every week.  He's stringing so many words together now I can hardly keep up.  Secretly I still kinda like being the only one who can understand him sometimes...it's like a special mommy bond...I'm with him more than anybody so it makes me feel special.  I am so thankful for my children- they just make my heart skip beats all day long...they're just my heart!





No comments:

Post a Comment